Help for Families Experiencing Homelessness

If You Need Housing

Solid Ground receives referrals through Coordinated Entry systems in Ramsey and Washington Counties.  For information on housing availability and eligibility, contact:

Coordinated Access to Housing and Shelter

If your family is experiencing homelessness in Ramsey County, begin by calling 211 from a landline or (651) 291-0211.

Coordinated Entry

The coordinated access services for families with children are accessed through the St. Andrew’s Community Resource Center at (651) 762-9124.

East Metro Place
3521 Century Avenue North
White Bear Lake, MN 55110-5689

PH: 651-773-8401
E: [email protected]

Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

About Solid Ground

Solid Ground is an award-winning Minnesota nonprofit whose proven, holistic approach helps families build the strong foundations they need to emerge from homelessness into a brighter future. Through safe, affordable housing and innovative supportive programming, Solid Ground helps families break the cycle of homelessness and poverty for the next generation.

At the heart of Solid Ground is the belief that housing stability is fundamental to the healthy development of children and to a family’s ability to be contributing members of the community. Solid Ground currently runs eight programs in the suburban Ramsey and Washington Counties housing nearly 570 women, men and children annually. Our mission is to prevent and end homelessness for families with children in the communities we serve through housing, resources, and opportunity.