We are excited to announce Solid Ground’s new Home2Stay program designed to support families at risk of or currently experiencing homelessness.
- Prevention Assistance: To keep families in their current home, eligible households may receive a one-time prevention assistance, up to 3 months of rent arrears.
- Rapid Rehousing Support: In the case that a household cannot sustain their current housing and/or are doubled up and at risk of homelessness, Home2Stay funds may be used to relocate a family in affordable housing and pay up to 12 months of rental assistance (including security deposit, and first/last month’s rent).
- Additional Services: To provide holistic, supportive services to families to help them increase their income, address their health, and achieve academic success.
To be eligible for the program:
- Family must reside in suburban Ramsey or Washington County
- Household must have at least one minor child (including pregnant women)
- School-aged children must be enrolled ISD 621, 622, 623, 624, 831, 832, 833, or 834 school districts.
- Household income is less than 50% Area Median Income (AMI)
- Family has a legal, written lease OR is doubled up and at risk of homelessness
- Family must be referred by Coordinated Entry, County or local referral system (if one exists)
Please contact Anna Turner, Housing Stabilization Specialist for more information. Anna can be reached by phone at (651) 308-3743 or by email at [email protected].